- Watch Sizing Guide
- Maintain observe of the hours carrying the basic and streamlined Skagen® Signatur Three-Hand Males’s Watch that includes a spherical chrome steel case and a wide range of strap choices to fit your trendy wants.
- Conventional buckle closure on leather-based and silicone wrist straps, fold-over clasps on mesh bracelets.
- Three-hand analog show with quartz motion.
- Dial faces supply both stick index hour markers or Roman numerals and model title.
- Splash resistant as much as 5 ATM/50 meters.
- Presentation field included.
- Case Peak: 40 mm
- Case Width: 40 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 19 13⁄16 mm
- Band Circumference/Size: 10 in
- Weight: 1.6 oz
Made in USA or Imported
From the coastlines of Skagen to the structure of Copenhagen and a celebrated vogue scene, Denmark embodies a particular form of vitality: trendy, minimalist, and playful. Within the second— with an appreciation for nature and the wild world round us.
The Skagen Signatur aesthetic is straightforward, and works with each type. Slip on one in all our males’s watches whilst you’re preparing for any event and you will see your refined type tackle a complete new degree of sophistication.
That includes a Spherical 40mm chrome steel case, with a white dial. mineral crystal, Quartz motion, Three-Hand analog show
Brown 20mm leather-based band with a Single Prong Strap Buckle closure
Water-resistant as much as 50m: Wearable whereas swimming in shallow water
Specification: Skagen Signatur Three-Hand 40mm Minimalist Watch