Tender and flavorful BBQ grilled shrimp kabobs are really easy to make.
These shrimp skewers are paired with juicy pineapple and inexperienced onion in a fast candy and spicy sauce.
Pair them with grilled veggies and rice for an ideal summer season meal.
Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
- This shrimp recipe is stuffed with taste and positively customizable!
- Make meat or veggie kabobs, or a mix of each. Use no matter’s available.
- These kabobs are handy and time-saving! Fast to arrange and cook dinner, they’re very best for simple weeknight meals or gatherings.
- Shrimp is nutritious and low-carb! Pair along with your fave veggies, a facet salad or grilled corn on the cob for a wholesome meal.
Substances for Shrimp Kabobs
Shrimp – Select jumbo or colossal-sized shrimp which might be clear, peeled, and deveined. You’ll be able to select tails off or on.
Pineapple – Use contemporary pineapple chunks or canned chunks which were drained and patted dry.
Sauce – This can be a easy sauce make from barbecue sauce, garlic and sambal oelek or chili paste for slightly warmth. You’ll be able to DIY homemade barbecue sauce and add roughly sambal (chili paste) to your desire. For added sweetness, add a tablespoon of honey.
Variations & Additions
Shrimp cooks in a short time so if including different components guarantee they’re fast cooking or par-cooked.
- Add slices of summer season sausage.
- Wrap the pineapple in a small piece of pre-cooked bacon.
- Add further greens like zucchini, mushrooms, asparagus, or bell peppers (guarantee they’re thinly lower so that they cook dinner shortly).
The right way to Make Shrimp Kabobs
- Thread marinated shrimp, pineapple, and inexperienced onions onto skewers.
- Enable the shrimp kabobs to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Grill shrimp kabobs on medium-high warmth till opaque (about 6-8 minutes). Serve instantly.
Ideas for Nice Kabobs
- Soak wood skewers in water for not less than half-hour earlier than utilizing so that they don’t burn on the grill.
- Maintain shrimp, pineapple, or any variations lower to the identical measurement so every thing cooks uniformly.
- For good grilling, preserve the warmth at a medium-high and control the skewers as shrimp are inclined to cook dinner in a short time.
- For a number of batches, preserve cooked skewers within the oven lined in foil so that they don’t dry out.
Did your loved ones love these Shrimp Kabobs? Go away us a score and a remark beneath!
Take pleasure in grilled shrimp and juicy pineapple on skewers for the proper mixture of savory and candy!
Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
Thread shrimp, pineapple, and inexperienced onions on steel or wooden skewers.
In a small bowl, stir collectively barbecue sauce, garlic, and sambal oelek. Brush over the skewers and let marinate for 10 minutes.
Preheat the grill to medium-high. Grill the shrimp skewers for 3 to 4 minutes per facet or till cooked by way of.
Cooked shrimp kabobs might be stored within the fridge for as much as 3 days. Reheat on the grill or in a frying pan.
Energy: 204 | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 24g | Fats: 1g | Saturated Fats: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fats: 0.1g | Trans Fats: 0.01g | Ldl cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 857mg | Potassium: 494mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 189IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.