Oven baked rooster breast is easy, scrumptious, and very easy to organize!
This juicy baked rooster breast recipe has easy seasonings and comes out tender and juicy each time!
Juicy Baked Hen Breast
- This rooster recipe is a go-to that you just’ll make on repeat.
- Baked rooster breast is flexible, nice for meal prep and excellent for including to casseroles or different meals.
- This recipe is a wholesome possibility and excessive in protein.
Elements for Baked Hen Breast
Hen breast – This recipe is for boneless skinless rooster breasts, roughly 6 ounceseach. They’re very lean, I do add a little bit of olive oil for a greater browning on the skin and to assist the seasonings stick.
Seasonings – I want saving a chicken marinade for the grill and utilizing easy seasonings for baked rooster breasts.
The combo under is simple and versatile however change the flavour up and add in onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder, or perhaps a little bit of brown sugar for those who’d like. You may as well strive taco seasoning, cajun seasoning or your favourite spice mix.
Make Baked Hen Breast
Making juicy rooster breast could be very straightforward, the hot button is within the cooking time and temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine rooster breasts with olive oil, herbs, & spices (per the recipe under).
- Grease a baking dish or pan flippantly to stop the rooster breasts from sticking.
- Place rooster breasts within the oven & bake for round 22-26 minutes.
How Lengthy To Bake Hen Breast
The important thing to an ideal baked rooster breast is in temperature and timing. Hen breasts are naturally lean, so for those who overcook them, they are going to be dry. Cooking rooster at a greater temperature seals the juices.
- To Bake Hen Breast at 400°F: It will take between 22 and 26 minutes relying on the scale of the rooster breasts.
- You’ll be able to prepare dinner rooster breasts at 350°F for nearer to 25-Half-hour (though I want the upper warmth above).
Did you make these Oven Baked Hen Breasts? Depart us a score and a remark under!
Oven Baked Hen Breast
Baked rooster breasts are a easy and wholesome dinner possibility that is packed stuffed with protein!
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Evenly grease a rimmed baking pan.
In a medium bowl, mix rooster breasts, olive oil, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt, paprika, and black pepper. Combine properly to coat.
Bake for 22 to 26 minutes or till the rooster breasts attain and inside temperature of 165°F.
Relaxation for five minutes earlier than slicing.
Hen breasts can range in measurement from 5 ouncesto 10 oz. The cooking time listed is for average-sized boneless breasts, 5oz to 7oz every.
If the rooster breasts are very thick on one finish, pound with a meat mallet to a extra even thickness.
Retailer rooster in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Reheat within the oven, on the stovetop in a pan, or within the microwave. Or, rooster breast will be added to soups, salads, or casseroles!
Energy: 236 | Protein: 40g | Fats: 7g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 696mg | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.