Mediterranean Pasta Salad is among the many most spectacular pasta salads a house chef could make to impress a crowd.
Cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese are blended with rotini and drizzled with selfmade Greek dressing to create this colourful and appetizing pasta salad!
Substances in Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Pasta: I really like rotini on this pasta salad however use any medium form.
- Chop recent tomatoes into bite-sized items or use cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Slice recent cucumbers into skinny rounds for a refreshing crunch. I choose English cucumbers. If utilizing discipline cucumbers peel them first and scrape out the seeds.
- Cube crimson onion into small items. I typically soak diced onions in chilly water for a couple of minutes to mellow the flavour.
- Flavorful Additions:
- Select oil packed sun-dried tomatoes for the most effective for taste and texture. When you’ve got solely dried ones, rehydrate them in heat water for a couple of minutes earlier than chopping.
- Use both kalamata olives or black olives and be certain they’re pitted. They add a briny and salty taste.
- Drain and rinse canned chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans) to take away any extra liquid and sodium.
- Canned artichoke hearts are gentle and recent in taste.
- Feta cheese: Crumble the feta cheese into small, bite-sized items or substitute it with grated Parmesan.
- Dressing: Use store-bought Greek dressing or the selfmade model within the recipe under.
How To Make Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Have this pasta salad on the desk in 3 easy steps. Simply cook dinner the pasta, make the dressing and mix along with recent crunchy veggies!
- Pasta: Prepare dinner pasta al dente per the recipe under.
- Dressing: Whisk collectively or shake the components in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and put aside.
- Mix: Place all components in a big bowl and toss to mix.
Refrigerate for no less than one hour. Earlier than serving, garnish with additional crumbled feta cheese, and recent parsley. Be at liberty so as to add a aspect of croutons or breadsticks for just a little additional crunch!
Did you like this Mediterranean Pasta Salad? Make sure you depart a score and a remark under!
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
This Mediterranean pasta salad recipe is crammed with recent veggies and topped with a selfmade Greek dressing for an irresistible dish!
Prepare dinner the rotini pasta in response to package deal directions till al dente. Drain and rinse below chilly water to cease from cooking.
If making selfmade dressing (within the notes under), mix all components in a jar and shake.
In a big bowl, mix the cooked pasta, chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, drained sun-dried tomatoes, diced crimson onion, diced artichokes. olives, and chickpeas.
Pour 1 cup of dressing (or extra to style) over the salad, toss to mix.
Add feta cheese and recent parsley and toss gently to combine.
Cowl the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for no less than 1 hour to permit the flavors to mix. Garnish with additional feta cheese and parsley if desired.
- The pasta will take in dressing because it sits to remember to gown the salad generously.
- This pasta salad will be ready prematurely and saved within the fridge for as much as 2 days. Simply give it a very good stir earlier than serving.
In a jar, shake the next.
- 3 tablespoons crimson wine vinegar
- ⅓ cup gentle olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to style
Leftover pasta salad will be saved in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Energy: 283 | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 14g | Saturated Fats: 3g | Ldl cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 316mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 10.5mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1.6mg
Diet info offered is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.