Adler made a powerful push on the ultimate two days of competitors to win the title.
Canadian Jeffrey Adler has been topped the Fittest Man on Earth® following the 2023 CrossFit Games that examined athletes’ physicality, psychological toughness, and grit for 4 high-intensity days. That is Adler’s first title since his debut on the 2019 CrossFit Video games and consecutive appearances every following 12 months.
He closed out the competitors with two occasion wins and a complete of 953 factors. Adler is the primary Canadian Males’s competitor to face atop the rostrum since James Fitzgerald gained the inaugural Video games in 2007.
Particular person Males, 2023 CrossFit Video games | Ultimate Standings
Listed here are the highest 10 finishers within the Males’s Particular person division on the 2023 CrossFit Video games:
- Jeffrey Adler — 953 factors | 2023 Fittest Man on Earth®
- Patrick Vellner — 837 factors
- Roman Khrennikov — 801 factors
- Brent Fikowski — 781 factors
- Dallin Pepper — 778 factors
- Jonne Koski — 771 factors
- Chandler Smith — 743 factors
- Jay Crouch — 728 factors
- Lazar Dukic — 716 factors
- Jelle Hoste — 710 factors
Right here’s an outline of Adler’s profitable efficiency on the 2023 CrossFit Video games, occasion by occasion:
Jeffrey Adler | Occasion By Occasion 2023 CrossFit Video games Efficiency
- Trip — Seven laps (Second place)
- Pig Chipper — 17:59.34 (twenty fifth place)
- Inverted Medley — 5:57.78 (fifteenth place)
- The Alpaca Redux — 14:33.78 (Eighth place)
- Ski-Bag — 4:59.86 (Eighth place)
- Helena — 7:56.58 (First place)
- Cross-Nation 5k — 16:46.48 (Second place)
- Intervals — 7:57.16 (Seventh place)
- Olympic Complete — 642 kilos (Fourth place)
- Muscle-up Logs — 7:28.70 (First place)
- Parallel-bar Pull — 8:38.44 (Seventh place)
- Echo Thruster Ultimate — 7:09.74 (Fifth place)
After profitable the North America East Semifinals in Might, Adler turned a favourite to win the Video games. Progressing via 12 checks, with two occasion wins and simply two finishes exterior the highest 10, Adler was an image of consistency through the lengthy weekend.
Adler began his journey on the CrossFit Video games as a volunteer in 2017, proving that arduous work, dedication, and a profitable mindset may also help you obtain your objectives, no matter how huge or small they’re.
Featured picture courtesy of Will Johnson – Barbell Tales