Your Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV device are clearly nice devices for watching all kinds of TV content material from principally any TV.
They’re low-cost, simple to make use of and packed stuffed with handy options. However once in a while these gadgets simply do not behave as they need to.
In the event you’re discovering you have obtained issues along with your Fireplace TV in a method or one other then observe this information to learn how to reset your Fireplace Stick or Fireplace TV and get issues again to how they have been.
Restart your Fireplace TV system first
Resetting your Fireplace TV or Fireplace Stick is a fairly drastic step. In the event you’re having issues then it is likely to be value attempting merely restarting the system first as a substitute.
There are a couple of alternative ways to do that, the obvious of which is to unplug it from the ability provide. Alternatively, you possibly can restart your Amazon Fireplace TV system from the menu:
- In your TV change the sources so you possibly can see the Fireplace TV show
- Navigate to settings
- Select “My Fireplace TV” from the choices
- Then click on to restart
Attempt updating your Fireplace TV system too
Like different gadgets, there are updates pushed out by Amazon to its varied Fireplace TV gadgets that assist with the graceful working of the system. In the event you’re having issues then checking for updates is likely to be the subsequent neatest thing to do earlier than opting to completely reset your system.
To do that:
- Flip in your TV and go to the homepage of your Fireplace TV display
- Head over to settings
- Search for “My Fireplace TV” and choose it
- Click on on “About”
- Then “Test for updates”
- If there’s an replace there click on to put in it and await it to be full
Methods to manufacturing facility reset your Fireplace TV system
If restarting your Fireplace TV system would not assist remedy your difficulty or should you’re simply seeking to wipe your knowledge off it you then may wish to flip to a manufacturing facility reset.
Manufacturing facility resetting your Fireplace TV system will take away all downloaded content material from it although and different settings as nicely, so you’ll have to return by the setup course of should you plan on utilizing it.
You can begin a manufacturing facility reset of your Fireplace TV system with the distant with a couple of button presses:
- Be certain your Fireplace TV system is on and you’ll see the display in your TV
- Press and maintain each the again button and the navigation circle on the distant on the identical time for 10 seconds
- You must then see a pop-up on the TV
- Choose the choice to manufacturing facility reset
- Comply with the steps on the display
Alternatively, you possibly can undergo the Fireplace TV software program settings as a substitute to entry this feature. To do that:
- Flip in your TV and go to the homepage of your Fireplace TV display (press the house button on the distant)
- Navigate to the settings cog
- Transfer by the settings menu to seek out the choice for “My Fireplace TV” and choose that
- Scroll by the choices and choose “reset to manufacturing facility defaults”
- You’ll then want to substantiate your selection
When the Fireplace TV system restarts it ought to then return to the state it was in while you first bought it and you will have to undergo the identical setup course of you went by when it arrived.
Methods to reset your Fireplace TV distant
In case you are having issues along with your Fireplace TV distant and have to reset it then you are able to do that too. Clearly, earlier than doing this the very first thing to test is the battery energy. It may very well be that your issues are right down to an absence of juice quite than the rest.
In any other case, you possibly can reset your Fireplace TV distant with a couple of steps:
- Unplug your Fireplace TV system and await 60 seconds
- Then press and maintain each the left aspect of the circle button, the menu button and the again button all on the identical time
- Maintain these buttons for 12 seconds
- Launch all of the buttons and await 5 seconds
- Then take away the batteries from the Fireplace TV distant
- Reconnect your Fireplace TV and put the batteries again within the distant
You probably have one other model of Fireplace TV and these steps do not work then check out Amazon’s support pages for more steps.