Apple’s AirPods modified the earbud sport once they first got here out years in the past, and with a number of choices now obtainable headed up by the impeccable second-generation AirPods Pro, they’re massively profitable for a purpose.
Nevertheless, the character of the earbuds’ design signifies that typically you may have annoying little points together with your AirPods, and some of the frequent is discovering that one Airpod would not work. In case you’re in that boat, try some steps you’ll be able to comply with beneath to hopefully repair the issue.
Tips on how to repair just one AirPod working
In case you’re discovering that one among your AirPods is dropping its connection or not working whereas the opposite is simply advantageous, and in the event you’re assured that each AirPods are charged, the next steps may assist you make things better.
- Open your AirPods case close to your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app
- Faucet on the identify of your AirPods close to the highest of the display
- Scroll all the way down to the underside of the web page and faucet on Overlook This Machine then verify the choice
- Be sure your AirPods and their case all have cost
- Preserving your AirPods case open, press and maintain the small button on the again of the case for a minimum of 15 seconds. The sunshine on the skin of the case (or the within in the event you’re utilizing non-wireless-charging AirPods) will flash white then amber, then you’ll be able to let go
- Shut the AirPods case and open it once more
- Maintain the case close to your iPhone or iPad and join them as soon as they’re recognised
This could reset issues fully and refresh your AirPods’ connection together with your iPhone or iPad, and in lots of instances will fully clear up connection points.
Nevertheless, if it would not work there are many potential points that could possibly be cropping up, and a surefire strategy to get these recognized and, hopefully, fastened can be to move into your nearest Apple Retailer to get it checked out by its groups.