Salmon is straightforward, wholesome, and scrumptious ready in a easy marinade.
On this grilled salmon recipe, filets are marinated in a easy sesame-soy combination after which grilled till tender and flaky.
Spherical out this meal with asparagus and rice pilaf, or serve it as a hearty salmon bowl.
Quick, Contemporary, and Flavorful
Grilled salmon is so straightforward to arrange, and it makes for a flavorful and wholesome meal that’s prepared in simply minutes – excellent for these busy weeknights. This lean protein will not be solely straightforward to make, it’s elegant and versatile too.
Substances for Grilled Salmon
Salmon – This recipe is nice with both contemporary or frozen salmon filets. Frozen fillets might be thawed whereas they’re marinating. When selecting out salmon fillets for grilling, sockeye (or coho) are nice decisions, if doable, pores and skin on salmon is simpler to grill.
Marinade – Soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, sesame oil, and contemporary lemon juice make add a lot of taste and for a wonderfully tenderized filet.
- Change up the salmon marinade by including lime juice rather than lemon juice, or add a bit freshly grated ginger and pink pepper flakes.
- If most popular, skip the marinade and add a little bit of olive oil, and rub it with salmon seasoning or salt and pepper earlier than it hits the grill! Serve with contemporary herbs like parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice.
Find out how to Grill Salmon
- Marinate salmon filets for at the very least 1 hour.
- Grill salmon flesh facet down in keeping with the recipe beneath. Flip over & prepare dinner till the fillets attain an inside temperature of 145°F.
- Let salmon relaxation earlier than serving. Serve with lemon slices or wedges.
Sides for Grilled Salmon
- Grilled salmon is nice an important dish to serve with contemporary grilled vegetables like asparagus. zucchini, and even grilled corn.
- It pairs properly with a pilaf, cauliflower rice, boiled baby potatoes, or gentle French dressing type pasta salads.
- Add a fruit salsa like pineapple or mango salsa.
Hold leftover salmon coated within the fridge for as much as 2 days.
Did your loved ones love this Grilled Salmon Recipe? Depart us a score and a remark beneath!
Simple Grilled Salmon
Salmon filets are marinated in a flavorful sesame-soy marinade and grilled till tender and flaky.
In a small bowl, whisk collectively soy sauce, water, oil, brown sugar, lemon juice, sesame oil, and garlic powder.
Pour over salmon and permit to marinate for at the very least 1 hour (or as much as 8 hours).
Preheat the grill to medium excessive warmth (400°F).
Place salmon, pores and skin facet down, onto the grill and prepare dinner for 6-8 minutes. Flip over and prepare dinner and an extra 5-7 minutes or till salmon reaches 145°F. Don’t overcook.
Relaxation for a couple of minutes earlier than serving.
Energy: 257 | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 34g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 5g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 0.01g | Ldl cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 156mg | Potassium: 838mg | Fiber: 0.02g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.