The most effective ever home made blueberry pancakes are tremendous simple to make from scratch.
This simple recipe makes tremendous fluffy flapjacks stuffed with contemporary juicy blueberries and a touch of maple.
It’s the proper weekend breakfast!
Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
- Pancakes are the proper cozy recipe for the household to take pleasure in across the breakfast desk.
- They’re so extremely simple to make with on a regular basis elements.
- This blueberry pancake recipe comes out extremely mild and fluffy with a scrumptious home made taste.
- They’re excellent to make forward of time and may be refrigerated or frozen for a fast and straightforward breakfast any day of the week!
Components in Blueberry Pancakes
Easy pantry elements make the very best blueberry pancakes.
Dry Components: All-purpose flour is the bottom of this recipe and may be substituted with half entire wheat flour for those who’d like. Baking powder and baking soda guarantee the sunshine and fluffy pancakes.
Moist Components: Milk, eggs, and melted butter and moisture and richness to the batter. We love the flavour butter provides, however vegetable oil can be utilized in place. Swap the milk for any non-dairy selection.
Blueberries: Contemporary blueberries (or frozen blueberries) add a burst of sweetness and a pop of coloration to the pancakes. Blueberries are sprinkled on every pancake after pouring on the griddle for even distribution and to stop the pancake batter from turning blue. Frozen blueberries don’t have to be thawed first.
Variations and Additions
- Combine in your favourite extracts like almond extract.
- Add lemon zest for some contemporary tangy taste.
- Change the maple syrup with sugar, honey, or agave.
- Out of butter? You need to use canola oil or vegetable oil in place.
- This recipe is the proper base for any berries, strive blackberries, raspberries, and even strawberries!
Learn how to Make Blueberry Pancakes
For a contented and hearty breakfast, simply comply with these three fast steps!
- Whisk the dry elements (per the recipe beneath).
- Add the moist elements and stir till simply moistened.
- Pour batter on a scorching griddle or skillet and sprinkle with blueberries.
- As soon as the bubbles start to pop, flip the pancakes over for a minute or so.
Ideas for Success
- Don’t overmix the batter, the batter ought to simply be moistened however nonetheless barely lumpy.
- Drop the blueberries onto the moist batter as a substitute of stirring them. This retains the batter from turning blue and ensures blueberries in each chunk.
- Cook dinner simply till the bubbles forming on the pancakes begin to pop, after which flip.
- To keep away from blue pancakes (from the leftover blueberry juice on the griddle), moist a paper towel and, utilizing tongs, wipe the griddle earlier than cooking the subsequent batch.
Refrigerate: If there are leftover blueberry pancakes, maintain them in an hermetic container for as much as 4 days.
Freeze: Stack them with parchment paper between them and place them in a zippered bag with the date on it. Lay the bag flat within the freezer and when they’re frozen, the bag may be positioned upright to save lots of freezer area.
Reheat: Pull out a number of to thaw and reheat! Merely pop them within the microwave till heated by means of.
Did you’re keen on these Blueberry Pancakes? You’ll want to go away a score and a remark beneath!
Fluffy home made blueberry pancakes are the proper weekend deal with!
In a big mixing bowl, whisk collectively flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In one other bowl, mix milk, eggs, melted butter, and maple syrup.
Add the moist combination to the dry elements, stirring simply till mixed. The batter ought to look barely lumpy.
Preheat a nonstick pan or griddle to medium warmth (350°F) and flippantly grease with vegetable oil.
Pour ¼ cup batter on the griddle for every pancake and instantly sprinkle with blueberries.
Cook dinner till bubbles kind and begin to pop on the perimeters, about 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook dinner for an extra 1 to 2 minutes on the opposite facet.
After every batch, use tongs to wipe off any blueberries left on the pan or griddle with a moist paper towel. Repeat with the remaining batter.
For fluffy pancakes, combine simply till moistened, don’t over-mix.
To Make Massive Batches: Preheat the oven to 175°F and maintain a baking sheet within the oven. Hold pancakes heat on the baking sheet.
To Make Forward: Cook dinner and funky pancakes. Separate pancakes with layers of wax paper and place in a freezer bag. Reheat within the microwave, toaster, or oven.
Energy: 160 | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 6g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Ldl cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 235mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.