These straightforward pepperoni pizza sticks will shortly change into a favourite. They’re made with refrigerated pizza dough, mozzarella cheese sticks, seasonings, and pepperoni. They take little or no effort and are all the time an enormous hit. Add these pepperoni pizza sticks to any occasion that’s in want of a scrumptious appetizer.
EASY PEPPERONI PIZZA STICK INGREDIENTS:
Refrigerated Pillsbury Pizza Crust (it is available in a tube)
Mozzarella cheese sticks
Marinara for dipping
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Merely roll out the refrigerated pizza crust right into a rectangle. Reduce the dough into ten equal dimension rectangles. We simply lower the rectangle in half horizontally. Then lower 5 strips out of every bigger piece. Ensure that they’re large enough to wrap across the mozzarella cheese stick. You should utilize a pizza cutter or sharp knife to chop the dough.
- Place 3-4 slices of pepperoni down a bit of dough after which place a mozzarella cheese stick on high.
- Roll the dough across the cheese, tuck the ends beneath, and place the seam down.
- Place every pepperoni stick on a greased baking sheet. Soften butter and seasonings collectively and brush over the sticks and bake.
Turkey pepperoni can positively be used on this appetizer. You might additionally use cheddar cheese sticks to change it up a bit. Cheddar does soften a bit in another way, so be certain that your dough is safe across the edges, or it can leak out a bit. Nevertheless…even when it does leak out of the dough, it’s nonetheless DELICIOUS! 😉 Ranch dressing additionally makes an exquisite dipping sauce.
OTHER PIZZA RECIPES YOU MAKE ENJOY:
Are you studying our digital journal, Front Porch Life? It’s stuffed with nice new recipes, nation dwelling, improbable folks, southern allure, cooking ideas and a lot extra. We ship it on to your electronic mail so you can begin studying, cooking and enjoyable instantly! That is our premium content material not discovered on our web site. Be a part of 1000’s of others immediately and begin having fun with our journal!
Simple Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
These easy pepperoni pizza sticks are made with a premade pizza crust. So easy and scrumptious!
- 1 Pillsbury pizza crust in a tube
- 30-40 pepperoni slices
- 10 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Marinara sauce or pizza sauce for dipping
Preheat oven to 450 levels. Calmly grease a baking sheet and unfold pizza dough onto the pan. Reduce the dough into 10 equal dimension rectangles. Place 3-4 pepperoni slices on every rectangle, high with a cheese stick, roll up the dough and pinch the seams to shut.
Soften the butter, add basil, garlic, and oregano. Brush pizza sticks with butter. Bake for 10-12 minutes after which broil for 1 minute to brown them a bit.
Don’t overlook about our Ebooks! Every E-book is a set of our hottest recipes. You should have all of them at your fingertips and may pull them up at any time. Good and handy as an alternative of getting to look a database. You can purchase each Ebook individually or buy the bundle.
© The Southern Girl Cooks photographs and textual content – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on different websites, or different makes use of allowed with out written permission of the copyright holder.