This crab salad recipe is a creamy seafood salad that’s fast and straightforward to make.
Imitation crab is tossed with celery and inexperienced onions, then blended with home made dressing and seasonings till completely creamy and crunchy!
It’s such a filling & flavorful dish that may be served as a aspect salad or a lightweight lunch!
What’s Crab Salad?
- Crab salad is a easy salad that makes use of easy components!
- This recipe makes use of imitation crab, which implies it’s inexpensive and might be loved anytime!
- The dressing is tremendous straightforward to make & is so versatile. Add components to make it spicier or sweeter, relying on desire.
- Served chilly, this salad is the finest in seafood salad recipes. It’s so good eaten as a easy salad piled on crackers, made right into a sandwich in roll and even toss in some pasta to make a crab pasta salad.
Substances for Crab Salad
Crab: I want utilizing imitation crab for this recipe. Imitation crab, because the identify suggests, has no crab in it and is usually added to sushi. It’s often constructed from white fish and a mix of different components and is used as a alternative for actual crab meat. It’s inexpensive and has a milder candy taste.
Dressing: Easy and creamy, this dressing is the right match for the gentle flavored crab meat and celery. The seasonings and the candy relish will give it a touch of sweetness.
Additions: I add inexperienced onion for some taste, together with diced celery for crunch. Add in candy pickles, finely diced pink bell pepper or different favorites.
Variations: Substitute the crab meat with shrimp or prawns. Add some spicy peppers or a splash of sizzling sauce like sriracha to present it a bit of kick.
The best way to Make Crab Salad
A crab salad is a fast and straightforward aspect dish or mild lunch!
- Whisk collectively all of the dressing components.
- Minimize up the crab meat. Combine all of the components collectively and season.
- Refrigerate after which serve as per the recipe beneath.
Storing Crab Salad
- Retailer any leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for 3-5 days.
- As a result of mayonnaise and bitter cream on this recipe, it wouldn’t be advisable to freeze.
Extra Salad for Sandwiches!
Did you make this Crab Salad? Go away us a score and a remark beneath!
Nothing beats the creamy and crunchy flavors of this home made crab salad!
Whisk all dressing components in a small bowl.
If the crab is chunked, minimize it into small items.
Gently combine with a spoon. Season with salt & pepper.
Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve over bread or lettuce.
Optionally available additions:
- Finely diced pink bell pepper
- Candy pickles
Energy: 332 | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 7g | Fats: 23g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 13g | Monounsaturated Fats: 5g | Trans Fats: 0.1g | Ldl cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 866mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 288IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can differ based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.