Bumstead supplied up a have a look at his food plan earlier than one other Olympia journey.
Due to four consecutive Classic Physique Olympia titles (2019-2022), Chris Bumstead has established himself as one of bodybuilding’s biggest household names. With over 18 million Instagram followers and over 3.2 million on YouTube on the time of this writing, it’s additionally obvious he has an immense platform to share updates on his private life, training, and diet. That’s precisely what the famous person did lately.
On July 28, 2023, Bumstead shared a video to his YouTube channel the place he broke down a full day of consuming as he continued getting ready for the 2023 Olympia. It’s one other intimate have a look at the method of an athlete on the prime of his sport, making an attempt to maintain his throne. The competition will happen on November 2-5, 2023, in Orlando, FL, the place Bumstead will vie for his fifth consecutive Traditional Physique title.
Right here’s an entire overview of Bumstead’s newest “full day of consuming” diet. Observe: Bumstead didn’t present precise metrics for each phase of his food plan.
- Protein shake with two scoops of protein, a cup of blueberries, half a banana uncooked, Stevia sugar, and 10.5 grams of metabolic complement Sunfiber
- Ezekiel toast (sprouted wheat bread) with almond butter
Values: 797 energy, 87 grams of carbs, 80 grams of protein, 20 grams of fats
- 225 grams of bison meat with 300 grams of potatoes combined in a bowl
Values: 718 energy, 54 grams of protein
- 220 grams of hen and 250 grams of white rice combined with 15 grams of olive oil in a bowl
Values: 1,690 energy, 50 grams of protein
- Ezekiel bread
- 150 grams of avocado, 4.5 ounces of untamed tuna, albacore, 8 ounces of sirloin tip steak, and 200 grams of boiled white rice
Values: 1,490 energy
- 230 grams of steak, avocado dressing, and white rice combined collectively
Complete values: 3,700 energy, 370 grams of carbs, 300 grams of protein, and 115 grams of fats
Bumstead defined he often has one other shake 5 occasions per week, however on the time the video was recorded, he was on a relaxation day.
Bumstead’s diet is only one portion of what makes the present reigning king of the Traditional Physique division. After overcoming an injury to win his latest title and focusing on his class, the athlete seems primed to proceed his dynasty of dominance this November.
Featured picture: @cbum on Instagram