This chocolate protein chia pudding is the proper make-ahead breakfast. Merely prep it the night time earlier than, and this creamy, chocolate-y gluten-free and vegan pudding will probably be ready for you once you get up.
Hey mates! How’s the day going? I hope you’re having fun with the morning. I’m so comfortable you’re enthusiastic about Spring Form Up! 200 of you have got already signed up 🙂 Make sure to grab your spot now when you’d like to hitch within the enjoyable.
For immediately’s publish, I’m re-sharing this recipe as a result of it’s one thing we’ve had so typically for breakfast recently!
Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
With our loopy morning schedules, I’m an enormous fan of something I could make upfront for breakfast. We love issues just like the breakfast cookie, this protein oatmeal bake and this vegan peach oatmeal bake. When breakfast is ready, it ensures that I’ll have one thing to eat within the morning, as a result of typically it’s too busy round right here to make the same old egg scramble till after each kiddos are dropped off.
Right here’s a chia protein pudding recipe that our total household loves! It’s protein-packed, stuffed with wholesome fat, and excessive in fiber, so once I pair it with a facet of scrambled eggs I’m full and glad for hours. You may customise it by including any fruit or toppings you’d like. My go-to’s are berries, cacao nibs and unsweetened coconut.
Right here’s the wholesome recipe when you’d like to provide it a attempt!
Substances For Chia Seed Pudding:
- chia seeds
- vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- sea salt
- maple syrup (can even add a splash of vanilla extract)
- almond or coconut milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, peanut butter, gogi berries, and so on.
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup almond milk (use much less for a thicker pudding)
- Toppings: granola, berries, coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, gogi berries, and so on.
- Combine all substances in a glass or small bowl.
- Cowl and set within the fridge in a single day.
- The subsequent morning, stir nicely, add your toppings, and go!
Hope you have got a beautiful morning and I’ll see ya quickly.