These candy and spicy brown sugar roasted carrots are the proper straightforward and engaging facet dish, good for a weeknight meal however elegant sufficient to your vacation desk!
Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
On the lookout for a simple facet dish recipe for on a regular basis dinners in addition to being particular sufficient to deserve a spot in your vacation desk? This roasted carrots recipe is THE ONE! It’s each somewhat candy and somewhat spicy however extremely scrumptious! I serve this carrot recipe each Thanksgiving, however generally I make them justto snack on as a result of I really like them a lot!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- These roasted carrots are SO good, virtually like consuming sweet! Carrots are a candy vegetable, however paired with the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar balanced with the black and purple pepper these are irresistible!
- Ease of prep! This recipe takes little or no time to prep and simple, no-fuss bake time!
- Roasted carrots are straightforward sufficient to make on a weeknight as a facet to your hen nuggets, but in addition they’re elegant sufficient to serve in your vacation desk!
To seek out the complete recipe jump over to Imperial Sugar whom I partnered with for all the small print!
- Carrots. I like to make use of entire carrots which are medium / massive in dimension. Simply peel them and slice them! You can too use child carrots as a time saver!
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Mild brown sugar. You can too use darkish brown sugar as properly!
- Kosher salt
- Recent floor black
- Crushed purple pepper
- Recent parsley to garnish
How To Make Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Peel the carrots and slice every carrot into strips 4- inches lengthy and roughly 3/4 to 1- inch broad. I get 6 – 8 items per carrot. Put aside. You should utilize child carrots as an alternative if you happen to want. The trick is to verify all of the carrots are about the identical dimension in order that they cook dinner evenly!
- In a big bowl whisk collectively the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and purple pepper. Place the carrots into the bowl and stir to coat the carrots evenly with the vinegar combination. Pour the carrots and further liquid onto a big baking sheet evenly, arranging the carrots in a single layer on the pan. It would be best to use a baking sheet with sides so any liquid doesn’t drip over the perimeters!
- Roast the carrots at 425°F for 25 – half-hour or till balsamic combination has thickened and carrots are a deep golden brown and tender.
- Garnish with recent parsley and serve instantly.
How To Retailer
These carrots needs to be saved hermetic within the fridge for as much as 3 days for finest freshness.
Jump over to Imperial Sugar for the FULL RECIPE!
PIN FOR LATER!