Prepare dinner up a batch of Air Fryer Zucchini for the proper straightforward aspect dish!
Chunks of zucchini are tossed with a light-weight bread crumb and parmesan topping and baked to crispy perfection.
They’re filled with taste, gentle, and crisp!
Superb Air Fryer Zucchini
- The air fryer is a low-carb/Keto lover’s dream!
- Make this dish for a celebration or the large sport, or simply for an excellent fast and straightforward aspect dish!
- This air fryer zucchini recipe is simple for should you’re new to air fryer recipes.
- Recipes like air fryer zucchini are wholesome and straightforward, good alongside a chicken breast or salmon filet!
Substances for Air Fryer Zucchini
Zucchini – Zucchini squash is agency, flavorful, and simply the fitting squash for this recipe. However any summer season squash can be utilized!
Bread Crumbs – Parmesan bread crumbs are used to coat the zucchini for the proper crunch and taste. The distinction between this recipe and air fryer zucchini chips is that the zucchini simply has a light-weight crunch on this recipe and it’s very quick to make. Zucchini chips are extra evenly coated and take a little bit of time.
The way to Prepare dinner Zucchini within the Air Fryer
It’s extremely straightforward to take advantage of superb treats with an Air Fryer!
- Reduce zucchini into ¾” chunks – no must peel them.
- Toss with seasonings and bread crumbs (per recipe under).
- Place the zucchini within the Air Fryer basket and prepare dinner till crisp.
Did you make this Air Fryer Zucchini? You’ll want to depart a ranking and a remark under!
Air Fryer Zucchini
Crispy, golden, and savory, this Air Fryer Zucchini makes the proper appetizer or aspect dish!
Reduce the zucchini into ¾” chunks.
In a medium bowl, mix zuccchini, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss effectively to mix.
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
Add the zucchini combination to the air fryer basket, in a single layer, and air fry for 5-7 minutes or till zucchini reaches desired tenderness.
Retailer leftover zucchini in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Reheat within the air fryer for 3-4 minutes to crisp it up once more.
Energy: 80 | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fats: 5g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 306mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 246IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.